Friday, February 11, 2011

Muffin


Muffin
I love muffin so much! And several days ago I made this for breakfast with my daughter. She helped me with taking this and that during the making, I can’t expect too much from her, since she’s 2 years old now. But we really have a good time in the kitchen that morning. I really hope other families; especially mothers will have a good time in the kitchen, too, in the morning. It will brighten up your day! A good morning will last for a day, that’s what I believe.
Ingredients:
Medium protein flour 200 g
Baking powder 2 tsp
Fine salt ½ tsp
Fine sugar 60 g
Unsalted butter 30 g
Egg 1
Milk 125 cc
Vanilla ¼ tsp
Chocolate chips 50 g
This is what you have to do:
o       Sieve the flour, baking powder, and salt.
o       Add sugar, mix it together.
o       Put in the butter, stir until it coral shape.
o       In another bowl, mix egg, milk, and vanilla.
o       Pour the liquid into the flour slowly while you stir it with a wooden spoon.
o       Add chocolate chips, and mix them up.
o       Cover the muffin mould-pan with paper cups. Pour the batter into a wide short muffin mould-pan.
o       Bake it in the oven for 20 minutes in 190°C.
Well, this is the main recipe for Muffin. We can modify it with raisins, banana slices, raspberries, white chocolate chips, cocoa powder, cheese, or anything that you like the most. But, I prefer the original taste of Muffin; and add a little bit of chocolate, to add some sweetener in it.
February 11, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment